Software Engineering Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join an ethical and tech-led company.
We’re Bulb, an independent and renewable energy supplier. We have developed a unique operating model to provide affordable renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Technology is at the very core of both our business and our members' experiences. We’re also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status.
We are now looking for an Engineering Manager to join us and help us grow into a world class Engineering organisation, whilst helping each engineer with their personal and professional development.
We work in project-based sprints in integrated teams and encourage an open and transparent working environment. You will manage engineers who may be in different pods, with different prioritises.
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing high performing engineers
- Helping individuals determine the best way to reach their professional goals
- Managing performance and providing useful, timely feedback
- Helping with productivity or communication issues
- Interviewing and supporting hiring new engineers
- Contributing to management best practices
- Collaboratively setting product and technical direction with your team whilst removing obstacles
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 9th January