People Strategy Manager
Bulb is making energy simpler, cheaper, greener. We are an independent, technology and green energy company. Our unique operating model provides low-cost renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Based in the heart of London’s vibrant startup community, we’re also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status.
Bulb should always hire amazing people and be the best place to work in the World. We should provide rewarding careers, great learning opportunities and give our team the tools to have a really significant impact.
Our People & Performance Manager will be responsible for putting robust processes in place as we grow rapidly. There will be a particular focus on performance, management and learning and development. This is a hugely impactful role. Our members will benefit from having a more highly trained and motivated team. People at Bulb will be promoted quickly, mastering their roles and deliver better results. Everyone will be happier.
- Act as performance business partner to all of Bulb’s teams
- Coordinate, schedule and manage training courses and budgets
- Develop career paths, skills inventories for all functions
- Create templates for appraisals, probation and promotion decisions
- Manage Bulb's learning tools
- Collect feedback on and make recommendations for external and internal training courses
- Own content about career paths at Bulb
- Create a set of KPIs to measure how your work is making Bulb better
At Bulb we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits then we’d love for you to send us an application.
- Professional, passionate about people
- Track record of having an impact on company performance
- Comfortable with people data and analytics
- Curious about what makes organisations and individuals perform at a high level
- Project management experience, ideally in talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can think commercially and prioritise accordingly
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit