This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Tester to join an ethical and tech-led company. As part of our technology team you'll help us ensure we're making services that our customers will love to use. From defining what quality means, to building test plans, and making sure we're making the right features, you'll be working in an open and collaborative environment.
We’re Bulb, an independent and renewable energy supplier. We have developed a unique operating model to provide affordable renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Technology is at the very core of both our business and our members' experiences.
Based in the heart of London’s vibrant startup community, we are also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. We believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about.
Bulb cares deeply about helping its industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
- Work within the technology team to help increase the general quality of our websites and apps
- Analyse requirements of new features and ensure we’re testing the right things
- Report and prioritise bugs and issues raised in a variety of channels
- Build and execute manual end-to-end test plans across our websites and apps
- Perform regression tests across browsers and platforms
- Communicate with stakeholders and our customer experience teams
At Bulb we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits then we’d love for you to send us an application.
- Experience in website and mobile testing within a start up environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in user acceptance and regression testing
- Can take a context driven approach to testing
- An understanding of software engineering processes
- Optional: knowledge of automated end-to-end testing techniques and tools
Application Closing Date: 30th October
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
- Technology of your choice