Bulb is the UK's fastest growing energy supplier, providing affordable renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. Founded in 2015, Bulb's mission is to help its members reduce their bills and their carbon impact.
We were named fastest growing company in 2018 are included in LinkedIn’s 2018 list of the top 25 UK tech startups to work for. Bulb is a Living Wage Employer and a certified B Corp, working to demonstrate how business can be a force for good.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced recruiter who loves sourcing and hiring talented, diverse people who are passionate about Bulb's mission. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Candidate experience is super important at Bulb so you'll be responsible for guiding candidates throughout the hiring process. We constantly refine our hiring processes to make them simpler, friendlier and more effective.
You’ll use data to work out what’s going well and where things could be better, and share your findings with other members of the hiring team so we can all improve.
You’ll work closely with other members of the team to solve company-wide hiring problems. You'll share what you already know and learn from others experiences.
- Helping us hire the right people across our teams (Design, Product, Software Engineering and Data)
- You’ll care deeply about diversity and inclusiveness, and giving candidates an amazing experience
- You’ll own everything about the hiring process from beginning to end and take every opportunity to make things work better
- You’ll enjoy being creative with sourcing to engage the best people for the right jobs
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits then we’d love for you to send us an application.
- You have experience recruiting multiple roles at a fast pace and in high volume, probably in an early stage technology company
- You are highly organised and used to managing shifting priorities
- You can demonstrate how you've used creative methods of sourcing
- You can adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different hiring needs
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy.
- Training budget of £1000 a year, plus five working days to spend on professional or personal development. You can use this for training courses, books or conferences.
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more.
- After a year at Bulb, you can take an additional month of unpaid leave to travel, work on personal projects or simply to recharge and reboot.
- 12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- We all own a bit of Bulb.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical well being including office yoga, meditation and Sanctus coaching.
- Healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.