This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join a very fast growth and innovative company.
We’re Bulb, an independent, technology-led renewable energy company. We are a purpose driven business that has developed a unique operating model to provide the lowest cost renewable energy to UK homes and businesses.
Based in the heart of London’s vibrant start-up community, we are also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. We believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about
Bulb cares deeply about helping its industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
- To deliver products that delight Bulb’s members.
- Own the vision, KPIs, strategy and roadmaps for your product.
- Run user research and test sessions, build interactive prototypes, define product level KPIs, gather detailed product requirements along with user stories.
- Prioritise your product backlog to ensure the most pressing user needs are met.
- Present technical knowledge and data to ensure management are able make informed decisions
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the user’s requirements are fully understood.
At Bulb we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interesting in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits then we’d love for you to send us an application.
- Excellent communication skills “keep it simple”
- Have a passion for data and user-experience
- Worked directly with software engineering.
- Experience in a consumer focussed digital business
- Experience with wireframing, writing user stories and agile software development practices.
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
Competitive salary, share options and bonus
25 days holiday, plus 1 month sabbatical leave
Enhanced parental leave
Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions
Childcare voucher scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Great coffee, teas and fruit
Application Deadline Date: 11th August 2018