We’re Bulb, a technology company and green energy supplier. We’ve developed a unique operating model to provide affordable renewable energy to UK homes and businesses. Technology is at the core of both our business and our members’ experiences.
In 2018, Bulb was the fastest growing company in the UK with over £1.3 billion in annualised revenue. In the same year, we reduced UK carbon emissions by 1 million tonnes by switching 800,000 people to green energy. We believe this is just the start of something amazing and we’re looking for a VP Growth to help accelerate Bulb’s growth.
Based in the heart of London’s vibrant startup community, we are also the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. We believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about.
Bulb cares deeply about helping its industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
As VP Growth, you will be responsible for the following:
- Continually improving the Bulb growth engine
- Leading and developing your team to deliver outstanding results
- Working closely with Bulb’s leadership team to define our growth strategy
- Fostering collaboration between Marketing and Product. This means you will understand how our members interact with our products and why they join us
- Work closely with our Data Science team to ensure we have the right data infrastructure in place to achieve the results we want
Your skills and experience:
- Senior Growth Manager from a fast growth tech business
- Track record of success in driving hyper-growth
- You will be highly skilled in statistical reasoning
- You’ll be creative, able to examine our practices and find new growth opportunities that we haven’t even thought of yet
- You’ll enjoy really getting under the skin of Bulb’s members’ behaviour in a scientific way - you’ll setup tools and infrastructure to support the rest of the organisation
- You’ll be commercial in your thinking and see the big picture
What it’s like to work at Bulb:
- We get things done - one of the company values is Action This Day
- Everyone in the company owns a share in it
- We have a 10-year mission to transform the energy industry
- We’re intellectually ambitious - we place huge importance on developing skills
- We’re a meritocracy - we do quarterly performance reviews; people and teams who deliver outstanding results are immediately recognised and rewarded
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
- Technology of your choice